Saturday, March 13, 2010

Plans Deferred

In my want to make this a great month of running I pushed too hard and also came down with three ailments. I am finally getting to where my energy is coming back to do my average days work.

Through this I missed 2 5ks (one I went out of town last minute) and today missing the 10k I wanted to run. The half marathon I wanted to run is next Sunday. I am not going to run it, because I do not have enough time to build back up to where I was in my training and push further. I know I will finish it, but since running is something I am good at I would want my first half to be strong.

On the 27th I am running a 5k, which is going to start my cycle over again that I planned on doing this past month that would of started on the 28th of February. I am planning on trying a simple light run tomorrow on Sunday. 2 miles on my hill course and some yoga to finish it up.

By mid April or early May I plan on the half marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment