Thursday, March 18, 2010

I CHALLENGE You

Alright the purpose behind this blog is to motivate others right along myself. I know people read this, but I believe its time to include you on the journey.

To become healthier or stronger people have to make changes in their lives that can be hard to do alone.

My challenge to you is to be public with others on your choices to become better through diets, working out, or whatever it maybe.

Post it in the comments box (if you know me personally and you try to comment and it won't let you....let me know and I can fix it) with your goal for a months time in mind and post your next weeks (starting from Sunday till the next Sunday) goal to reach that point.

Remember to keep the goals realistic, but challenging yourself too.

My goal for a month from now is a half marathon, the Grinite Grind.
My goal for next week is run up to or more than 10 miles in my long run.

At the end of each week we can keep each other posted on our goals and how we did. Through out the week we can give each other advice and motivation.

LETS TAKE A CHALLENGE TO BECOME STRONGER PEOPLE!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't run in a race since high school, but now I am training for a 5k in May. Putting in many miles and many speed sessions to hopefully do well and maybe get a PR

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Great post. My goal for the next month is to lose weight. 3-4 pounds. MY goal for the first week of April is to keep a food journal. Writing down every single thing I eat or drink.

    ReplyDelete