Saturday, January 16, 2010

Events I Plan to Conquer this Year

Currently I have ran 3 5ks and I plan to run another one soon to shoot for my personal record (under 28 minutes), which might be done with my cousin.

Next stop is a 10k race.

In March or April I will be planning on running a half marathon with either a few of my cousins, aunts, and uncles or with a group of friends from college.

Then on May 22nd I want to do the Warrior Dash a 5k with eleven obstacles from hell (including fire jumping, repealing down a steep ravine, swimming through a swamp avoiding submerged logs, and more).

To back off the extreme I plan to run the Peachtree Roadrace on the 4th of July.

Than by Christmas time or shortly after a marathon!

Wish me luck!!

P.S. Any support will be appreciated, could be words of encouragement, training tips, coaching, or joining me on my journey and doing an event with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment