Thursday, June 24, 2010

I I Do Not Believe There is Such Thing as a Summer Break

Currently 2 jobs that are falling back to back of one another and just having about 40 to 50 hours on average per week my running has fell on the back burner. I have logged in miles, but nothing like before now.

The peachtree roadrace is coming up shortly. I am in the wave that begins pretty early. Luckly its near the time I train on an average day, which means I should be use to the time and tempature.

This morning I went for a run after a full week with little running and after a jaw injury (almost healed). I left my ipod in the car and ran a 5k. I enjoyed it. At first I felt stiff and huffed and puffed, but I got into a rythem of my own and just cruised. I ran it in my average time.

Can not wait to run the next 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment