Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nothing to Intense

I have noticed with my schedule making it impossible recently to keep a consistent work out plan that I go from doing nothing to everything full out.

On the 28th of December I joined my good friend who was leaving the next day and two of her sisters for a 13 mile bike ride. We did not plan on the ice and snow that covered the trail, but we road it anyway.

Yesterday, the 3rd of January I tried to go run a 5k. I only made it 2 miles after getting choked on my drainage from a lingering cold I had this past week.

Today, the 4th of January I got home from my first day of my new job and ran 2 miles. I ran it in different speeds of 6.5 to 7. I am usually running it in 5 to 6.5 at the fastest. I finished the 2 miles off on 8 mph in the end with it being 7:34 pace. After running my fastest tempo run on the treadmill I decided to try my new stability ball workout. After that I did a kettle bell (5 lbs) work out.

Intense and feeling amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment